The DIMECCE project included an electronic survey. This was open to members of the case study communities – Coptic, Assyrian/Syriac or Iraqi Christian, normally residing in the UK, Denmark or Sweden and 18 years or older. The survey was anonymous, available in English, Swedish, Danish and Arabic and open from December 2013 until December 2014. Topics covered by the survey included identities, languages, communal activities and services, migration and return to homeland, community contacts, political participation and views on homeland and country of residence. The survey was undertaken by 400 people in the three countries with the majority of respondents coming from Sweden. The survey will not be published but the data will supplement material gathered from the qualitative fieldwork.
- DIMECCE team visit ‘Europe’s headquarters’: CCME event in Brussels, July 2015 September 3, 2015
- Joining DIMECCE for the BRISMES conference in London – a guest blog from Austria August 3, 2015
- A personal take on a gathering of specialists on Middle Eastern Christians in the Diaspora July 7, 2015
- Lodz as a milestone – an intern’s perspective on the second DIMECCE project workshop December 1, 2014
- Our man in Madrid: representing DIMECCE at the IMISCOE Annual Conference November 3, 2014