Your search was for date of birth 1750-1759 and occupation barber. 3 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Bell, James (b. 1750)
- Student United College 1763-1768. (Ternar) Glendee bursar, 1759- must have held it for his grammar school course, but his father was patron! Chancellor’s prize junior mathematics, 1767.
- 2. Blair, Robert (1759-1838)
- D.D. 20.9.1802 on testimonials signed by W. Disney, D.D., late fellow of Trinity College and Regius Professor of Hebrew in the University of Cambridge, R. Hamilton D.D. of Emanuel College, Cambridge and Dr. Robert Bisset, Sloane Terr., London.
- 3. Bell, Andrew (1753-1832)
- Student United College 1768-1772 [ ],s,t,m (Ternar) Guild bursar UC Min 21.10.1768. Glendee bursar. Chancellor’s prize 2nd maths class. UC Min. 15.5.1771. Chancellor’s prize Magistrand class. UC Min. 4.6.1772.