Your search was for date of birth 1730-1739 and occupation physician. 9 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Crawford, John (1739-1813)
- M.D. 4.7.1791 on testimonials signed by John Dobgilpin M.D., late physician to the Army and Matthias Gahagan M.D., Physician General to the Militia, Grenada.
- 2. Clephan, James (b. 1736)
- Student United College 1753-1754 Logic class - 1755-1756 [ ], m. (Secondar). Ramsay bursar, 1753. M.A. 3.5.1756.
- 3. Osborne, William (1736-1808)
- M.D. 10.10.1774 on testimonials signed by James Walker and Thomas Denman, London.
- 4. Lowder, William (1733-1801)
- M.A. and M.D. 30.9.1758 by examination.
- 5. Jebb, John (1736-1786)
- M.D. 18.3.1777 on testimonials signed by R. Warren, physician to the King, R. Jebb, physician extra-ordinary to the King, R. Tyson, physician to St Bartholomew’s hospital and John Burges, physician to St George’s hospital.
- 6. Knox, Robert (1735-1792)
- M.D. 5.3.1750 on testimonials signed by William Porterfield M.D., Edinburgh and Drs Rutherford and Alston, professors in Edinburgh University.
- 7. Anderson, James (1738-1809)
- M.A. and M.D. 22.2.1779 on testimonials signed by Thomas Young M.D.(Edin.) and Professor Flint, St Andrews.
- 8. Flint, James (1732-1810)
- Professor of Medicine 6.12.1770 - 16.12.1810.
- 9. Elliot, John (1736-1786)
- M.A. and M.D. 6.11.1759 by examination.