Your search was for date of death 1790-1799 and occupation apothecary. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Hathway, John [Scudamore] (d. 1796)
- M.D. 3.3.1788 on testimonials signed by John Mayo M.B., Physician to the Foundling Hospital and Fellow of Oriel College, Oxford and Andrew Marshall, surgeon and Reader in anatomy.
- 2. Kentish, Richard (1731-1792)
- M.D. 13.8.1787 on testimonials signed by J. Sampson M.D.(Oxon.), Beverley, Robert Knox M.D., London, previously in Army, Richard Kentish M.D.(Edin.), London and Andrew Duncan, Edinburgh.
- 3. Knox, Robert (1735-1792)
- M.D. 5.3.1750 on testimonials signed by William Porterfield M.D., Edinburgh and Drs Rutherford and Alston, professors in Edinburgh University.
- 4. Goudy, Walter (1740-1793)
- M.A. and M.D. 2.3.1774 gratis on testimonials signed by John Miller M.D., James Sim M.D., London and James Lind.