Your search was for date of death 1840-1849 and occupation Vicar. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Rann, Joseph Hughes (1763-1842)
- M.D. 7.2.1818 on testimonials signed by George Woodyat M.D.(Glas.), Worcester and Charles Dawes M.D.(StA.), London.
- 2. Lawson, George (1765-1842)
- M.D. 18.8.1798 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton jnr. M.D. and Thomas Coull M.D.
- 3. Scott, Alexander (1785-1847)
- Student United College 1802-1803 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log.; Math. Jun. 1803-1804 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Math. Prov.; Ethics; Hist. Civ. (Secondar).
- 4. Hadow, James (1757-1847)
- Student United College 1772-1773. Probably attended no formal course here except lectures of Professor Watson from whose class he matriculated. (Secondar).