Your search was for date of birth 1780-1789 and occupation Inspector. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Martin, William (1789-1848)
- M.D. 6.1.1821 on testimonials signed by John Barclay M.D. and Alexander Wylie M.D., Edinburgh. Degree granted gratis on application of Dr. Hunter.
- 2. West, Augustus (1788-1868)
- M.D. 5.12.1818 on testimonials signed by William Ferguson M.D., Inspector of hospitals and David Maclagan M.D., Physician to the Forces, Edinburgh.
- 3. Mortimer, John (1782-1856)
- M.D. 5.8.1820 on testimonials signed by John Gray M.D.(Aber.), physician to Royal Naval hospital, Haslar and James Johnson (M.D. St A.), Albany, Picadilly and also Charles Dods M.D., 1st Surgeon, Royal Hospital, Haslar.
- 4. Collier, Charles (1785-1870)
- M.D. 14.11.1840 (Honorary).