Your search was for date of death 1850-1859 and occupation Hospital Mate. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Pyper, Robert (1772-1854)
- M.D. 7.7.1821 on testimonials signed by Sir James Robert Grant M.D., Inspector General of Hospitals, now residing in Edinburgh and John Erly M.D., Deputy Inspector of Military Hospitals, now residing in Edinburgh.
- 2. Taylor, John (1770-1850)
- M.D. 3.5.1817 on testimonials signed by Sir James McGrigor Kt., M.D. and William Franklin M.D., London.
- 3. Williams, John (d. 1856)
- M.D. 4.8.1835 by examination.
- 4. Robinson, Benjamin (1769-1856)
- M.D. 1.10.1825 on testimonials signed by Baldwin Wake M.D., York and John Gordon Smith M.D., Dorking. Also James McGrigor M.D., Director General, Army Medical Department.
- 5. Hume, John Robert (d. 1857)
- M.D. 12.1.1816 on testimonials signed by John Hume M.D., Hamilton and Robert Cleghorn M.D., Glasgow.