Mill/[Milne], John ♂
Student United College 1888-1889 Physiol.
Apprenticed to his father then worked in architect’s office in Edinburgh. Came to St Andrews in 1850 as clerk of works and decided to settle to practise as an architect. Designed Duncan Institute, Cupar, Fettercairn memorial arch, Abbey Park and Westerlee. Entered Town Council in 1854. Planted trees in South Street and elsewhere. Laid out Lade Braes.
- St AUL ms 37447 Scrapbook
- St Andrews Citizen 28.5.1904 p5
- Deaths Reg. St Andrews 1904/52