Your search was for date of birth 1770-1779 and occupation university lecturer. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Savile, David (1774-1810)
- Student United College 1787-1788 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1788-1789 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log. 1789-1790 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Ethics; Math. Jun. 1790-1791 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; N. Phil.; Math. Prov. M.A. 2.5.1791.
- 2. Murray, John (1778-1820)
- M.D. 17.10.1814 gratis on testimonials signed by John Barclay M.D. and Peter Reid M.D., Edinburgh.
- 3. Macartney, James (1770-1843)
- M.D. 26.5.1813 on testimonials signed by Thomas Egan M.D., F.R.S., John Crampton M.D., Professor of Materia Medica, Dublin and J. Cheyne M.D., Dublin. (Sought degree to make him eligible for a professorship in Dublin)
- 4. Fraser, Henry (1771-1823)
- M.D. 3.12.1804 on testimonials signed by William Woodville, Physician to the Smallpox and Inoculation hospital and William Babington, Physician to Guy’s hospital, London. Also James Sims, London.