Your search was for date of birth 1780-1789, date of death 1860-1869 and occupation physician. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Lawrence, Henry (1785-1862)
- M.D. 2.1.1819 on testimonials signed by George P.J. Wallis and R.V. Wallis, Eighteenth Century Medics (Newcastle, 1988) M.D., Bristol, Henry Hardie M.D., F.R.C.P.E., Physician to Manchester Infirmary, George Kentish, Bristol and Richard Williams M.D., Dublin.
- 2. Roots, Henry Shuckburgh (1785-1861)
- M.D. 2.11.1816 on testimonials signed by Thomas Brown and Peter Reid, Edinburgh.
- 3. van Millingen, John Gideon (1782-1862)
- M.D. 25.4.1812 on testimonials signed by H. Harvey M.D., Dublin and Mathew Poole M.D., Waterford.
- 4. West, Augustus (1788-1868)
- M.D. 5.12.1818 on testimonials signed by William Ferguson M.D., Inspector of hospitals and David Maclagan M.D., Physician to the Forces, Edinburgh.
- 5. Govan, John (1782-1861)
- Student United College 1794-1795 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1795-1796 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. Jun. 1796-1797 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Log.; Math. Prov. (Secondar).