Your search was for date of death 1790-1799 and occupation physician. 8 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Graham, Walter (1720-1793)
- M.A. and M.D. 5.9.1757 on testimonials signed by A. Van Ghent M.D. and George Colquhoun M.D., Breda.
- 2. Murray, John (1721-1792)
- M.D. 5.9.1757 on testimonials signed by John Rutherford M.D. and James Lind M.D. & C.M.R.E.S., Edinburgh.
- 3. Manningham, Thomas (d. 1794)
- M.A. and M.D. 24.5.1765 on testimonials signed by Noah Thomas, T. Gisborne, Physician to the Royal household, R. Warren, Royal physician and G. Baker, physician to the Royal household.
- 4. Wood, Robert (d. 1795)
- M.D. 19.8.1763 gratis.
- 5. Marat, Jean Paul (1744-1793)
- M.A. and M.D. 30.6.1775 on testimonials signed by Dr. Hugh James and Dr. William Buchan, physicians, Edinburgh. (Senate Minutes says M.D., but Quaestor’s Accounts show him as paying for M.A. and M.D.).
- 6. Knox, Robert (1735-1792)
- M.D. 5.3.1750 on testimonials signed by William Porterfield M.D., Edinburgh and Drs Rutherford and Alston, professors in Edinburgh University.
- 7. Hay, John (d. 1797)
- M.D. 19.12.1792 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton Jnr. M.D. and James Steele M.D., Edinburgh.
- 8. Webster, Charles (1750-1795)
- Student United College 1765-1769 b,[ s, t, m]. (Ternar). Foundation bursar, 1765. Guild bursar, 1766.