Your search was for date of birth 1760-1769 and occupation physician. 8 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. M’Dowell, Samuel (1768-1845)
- M.D. 14.6.1805 by examination.
- 2. King, William (b. 1767)
- M.D. 6.2.1799 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton M.D., London and James Hamilton jnr M.D., Edinburgh.
- 3. Tomkins, Robert Burgoyne (1760-1836)
- M.A. and M.D.29.3.1782 by examination.
- 4. Somerville, Henry (1769-1860)
- M.D. 2.12.1820 on testimonials signed by John Bright M.D.(Oxon.), London and Andrew Halliday M.D.(Edin.), London.
- 5. Shadwell, John (1763-1849)
- M.D. 2.6.1790 on testimonials signed by John Sims and John Coakley Lettsom.
- 6. Willison, Andrew (1761-1843)
- Student United College 1776-1778 b, s. (Secondar).
- 7. Batty, Robert (1761-1849)
- M.D. 30.8.1797 on testimonials signed by David Pitcairn M.D. F.R.C. and M. Baillie M.D. F.R.C.
- 8. Sue, Jean Joseph (1760-1830)
- M.D. 26.11.1783 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan and Charles Webster M.D., Edinburgh. Degree given gratis in testimony of the University’s respect for his father’s and his own merit.