Your search was for occupation army surgeon. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Lawrence, Henry (1785-1862)
- M.D. 2.1.1819 on testimonials signed by George P.J. Wallis and R.V. Wallis, Eighteenth Century Medics (Newcastle, 1988) M.D., Bristol, Henry Hardie M.D., F.R.C.P.E., Physician to Manchester Infirmary, George Kentish, Bristol and Richard Williams M.D., Dublin.
- 2. Robertson, William (d. 1837)
- M.A. and M.D. 24.4.1779 on testimonials signed by Richard Saunders M.D.)
- 3. Brown, David
- M.D. 1.10.1784 on testimonials signed by Charles Webster M.D. and Andrew Duncan M.D., Edinburgh.
- 4. Lowder, William (1733-1801)
- M.A. and M.D. 30.9.1758 by examination.
- 5. Balfour, John Hutton (1808-1884)
- Student United College 1824-1825 Math. 3; Ethics; Phys. (Secondar).