Your search was for date of death 1800-1809 and occupation apothecary. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Breton, Thomas (1724-1802)
- M.D. 12.3.1798 on testimonials signed by William Kerr M.D., Northampton and William Black M.D.
- 2. Oliphant, James (d. 1803)
- M.D. 31.7.1771 by examination.
- 3. Moore, Edmund (d. 1805)
- M.D. 27.9.1793 on testimonials signed by G. Fordyce, J. Latham and J. Grieve, Members of the Royal College of Physicians, London.
- 4. Boyd, George Frederick (1735-1801)
- M.A. and M.D. 26.11.1763 on testimonials signed by John Pringle and John Armstrong late physician to the British Army in Germany.
- 5. Stansfield, John (1755-1803)
- M.A. and M.D. 26.4.1800 on testimonials signed by James Miller M.D. and Alexander Milroy M.D., Edinburgh.