Your search was for date of birth 1740-1749 and occupation apothecary. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Nash, John (b. 1743)
- M.A. and M.D. 2.11.1756 on testimonials signed by Charles Hanning M.D., Crewkerne, Somerset and James Hadow, physician, Coventry.
- 2. Harden, Joseph (b. 1747)
- M.D.7.1.1793 on testimonials signed by Dr. Thomas Vage F.R.S. and Dr. Thomas Jeffrey F.R.S.M.E.
- 3. Griffenhoofe, Christopher (b. 1742)
- M.D. 10.8.1784 on testimonials signed by George Motherby M.D. and Robert Willan M.D., London.
- 4. Jenner, Edward (1749-1823)
- M.D. 8.7.1792 on testimonials signed by J. H. Hickes M.D., Gloucester and C. H. Parry M.D., Bath.
- 5. Cheney, Hugh (1744-1830)
- M.D. 26.8.1797 on testimonials signed by Jonathan Stokes M.D., Chesterfield and John Ferrier, physician to Manchester Infirmary.
- 6. Clubbe, John (1741-1811)
- M.D. 14.5.1798 on testimonials signed by John Bell, Andrew Inglis M.D., Walter Harkness M.D. and John Maclean M.D., Edinburgh.
- 7. Goudy, Walter (1740-1793)
- M.A. and M.D. 2.3.1774 gratis on testimonials signed by John Miller M.D., James Sim M.D., London and James Lind.