Your search was for date of birth 1730-1739 and occupation Vicar. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Wilson, Thomas (b. 1730)
- [Student St Leonards College 1745-1747 - despite being in Matriculation roll, apparently did not attend 1745-1746]
- 2. Stockdale, Percival (1736-1811)
- Student United College 1754-2.2.1756 (left College) b,s. (Secondar). Wilkie bursar, 1754.
- 3. Jebb, John (1736-1786)
- M.D. 18.3.1777 on testimonials signed by R. Warren, physician to the King, R. Jebb, physician extra-ordinary to the King, R. Tyson, physician to St Bartholomew’s hospital and John Burges, physician to St George’s hospital.
- 4. Perfect, William (1737-1809)
- M.D. 4.4.1783 on testimonials signed by William Rowley M.D. and William Hawes M.D.