Your search was for date of death 1820-1829 and occupation University lecturer. 4 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Barclay, John (1758-1826)
- Student United College 1776-1780 b,s,s,t Foundation bursar UC Min. 8.11.1776.
- 2. Murray, John (1778-1820)
- M.D. 17.10.1814 gratis on testimonials signed by John Barclay M.D. and Peter Reid M.D., Edinburgh.
- 3. Duncan, Andrew (1744-1828)
- Student United College 1759-1762 b, s,t. (Ternar). M.A. 18.5.1762.
- 4. Fraser, Henry (1771-1823)
- M.D. 3.12.1804 on testimonials signed by William Woodville, Physician to the Smallpox and Inoculation hospital and William Babington, Physician to Guy’s hospital, London. Also James Sims, London.