Your search was for occupation Professor of Botany. 6 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Bayliss, Edward (d. 1807)
- M.D. 15.7.1784 on testimonials signed by Samuel Foart Simmons F.R.C.P.L. and F.R.S. and William A Willis, Bart., member of the Royal University of Aberdeen.
- 2. Bell, Joseph (1817-1862)
- M.D. 7.5.1852 by examination.
- 3. Wade, Walter (d. 1825)
- M.D. 27.6.1786 on testimonials dated 25.7.1777 signed by Francis Ferrall, Thomas Bell, Edward Foster, Nathaniel Barry, Henry Quin, Frances Hutcheson, Frederick Jebb, David McBride, Samuel Croker King, E. Smyth and Edward Hill, Dublin.
- 4. Geddes, Patrick (1854-1932)
- Professor of Botany, University College Dundee 1888-1914. Actually resigned 31.3.1920, but had not fulfilled duties for some years previously.
- 5. Balfour, John Hutton (1808-1884)
- Student United College 1824-1825 Math. 3; Ethics; Phys. (Secondar).
- 6. Robertson, Robert Alexander (1863-1935)
- Unofficial lecturer in Botany from 1889. Lecturer in Botany from 1891. Reader in Botany from 1915.