Your search was for occupation Prebendary. 6 document were found. Showing all documents.
- Year of Birth
- Year of Death
- Year Studies Started
- Year Studies Ended
- 1. Trench, Charles (1772-1839)
- D.D. 11.6.1803 on testimonials from Lords Castlereagh and Melville.
- 2. Shepherd, Francis (1743-1802)
- M.A. 1.5.1800 on testimonials signed by Copplestone Coward LL.B. (Oxon), Rector of Thurlestone, Devon and John Edwards LL.B.(Cantab.), Vicar of Pomeroy, Devon.
- 3. Traill, Robert (1754-1842)
- Student United College 1772-1775 b, s, t. (Secondar). Ramsay bursar. M.A. 1777 (Quaestor’s accounts).
- 4. Berkeley, George Monck (1763-1793)
- Student United College 1781-1782[ ] 1783-1784 Log.; Ethics. (Secondar) Chancellor’s prize, Private Greek class, 1782.
- 5. Percival, John (1834-1918)
- LL.D. 14.2.1874 (Professor Crombie dissenting).
- 6. Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose (1813-1891)
- LL.D. 10.2.1872.