Your search was for occupation Postmaster General. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Mackie, Arthur (d. 1811)
- M.D. 8.1.1798 on testimonials signed by John Fish Palmer M.D., Peterborough and James Higgins M.D., Physician to the French prisoners of war, now resident at Peterborough.
- 2. Campbell, George Douglas (1823-1900)
- LL.D. 8.11.1851.
- 3. Thomson, Anthony Todd (1778-1849)
- M.D. 1.5.1824 on testimonials signed by John Thomson M.D. and John Abercrombie M.D., Edinburgh.
- 4. Wedderburn, David (1775-1858)
- Student United College 1789-1790 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Jun.; Lat. Prov. 1790-1791 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log.; Math. Jun. (Secondar).
- 5. Norton, James (1824-1906)
- LL.D. 17.4.1890 (in absentia and gratis).