Your search was for occupation Physician General. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Murray, Patrick (d. 1809)
- Student United College 1763-1765 b, s. (Secondar).
- 2. Wright, William (1735-1819)
- M.A. and M.D. 25.10.1763 on testimonials signed by John Harvey M.D., London and Charles Este, surgeon and agent, Antigua and probably Robert Simson M.D., Coventry (missing).
- 3. Lamb, George [Henry] (1812-1875)
- Student United College 1825-1826 Lat. Jun.; Gk. Jun. 1826-1827 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. Jun. 1827-1828 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. 2 & 3; Ethics.
- 4. Burns, James (1801-1862)
- M.D. 7.8.1824 on testimonials signed by William Gibson M.D. and Robert Crabby M.D., Montrose.
- 5. Anderson, James (1738-1809)
- M.A. and M.D. 22.2.1779 on testimonials signed by Thomas Young M.D.(Edin.) and Professor Flint, St Andrews.