Your search was for date of birth 1770-1779, date of death 1840-1849 and occupation Medical student. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. M’Carthy, Justin (1777-1841)
- M.D. 1.6.1816 on testimonials signed by William Bullen M.D.(Edin. 1792) and David Barry M.D. (Edin. 1807), Cork.
- 2. Jameson, John (1776-1844)
- M.D. 14.3.1809 by examination - certificate of examination signed by James Playfair, James Flint and John Cook. Testimonial signed by Alexander Monro Jnr.
- 3. Burrows, George Mann (1771-1846)
- M.D. 2.12.1815 on testimonials signed by John Richard Farre M.D. and Richard Semple M.D., London. Diploma renewed 3.7.1824.
- 4. Constancio, Francisco Solano (1777-1846)
- M.D. 15.4.1795 on testimonials signed by William Osborn M.D. and John Clarke M.D., London.
- 5. Warden, William (1777-1849)
- M.D. 27.12.1811 on testimonials signed by James Wood M.D., Andrew Kelty M.D. and James Macfarlane M.D., Perth.
- 6. Thomson, Anthony Todd (1778-1849)
- M.D. 1.5.1824 on testimonials signed by John Thomson M.D. and John Abercrombie M.D., Edinburgh.
- 7. Robb, John (1775-1845)
- M.D. 4.1.1817 on testimonials signed by Henry Irwin M.D., Deputy Inspector of Hospitals, N.B. and Andrew Halliday M.D., Physician in Ordinary to H.R.H. the Duke of Clarence, Edinburgh.