Your search was for date of birth 1780-1789, date of death 1850-1859 and occupation Medical student. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Lauder, William P[reston] (1788-1850)
- M.D. 4.3.1809 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton, jnr., M.D. and William Farquharson M.D., Edinburgh.
- 2. Grace, Charles (1786-1858)
- M.D. 5.3.1814 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan, senr., John Barclay M.D. and James Millar M.D.. Also L. Ferguson, Provost of Cupar, Laurence Adamson and Andrew Christie.
- 3. Malcolm, William (1788-1854)
- M.D. 7.8.1813 on testimonials signed by Alexander Robertson M.D. and Alexander Latta M.D., Perth.
- 4. Risk, John Erskine (1783-1853)
- M.D. 21.3.1812 on testimonials signed by T. Burnett M.D., Physician of the Fleet and Inspector of Hospitals and Alexander Ross M.D.(Edin.), Surgeon to the Fleet and surgeon, Mahon hospital.
- 5. Ballingall, George (1786-1855)
- Student United College 1799-1800 Lat. Jun.; Gk. Jun. 1800-1801 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. Jun. 1801-1802 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. Prov.; Ethics; Hist. Civ. 1802-1803 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Math. Prov.; Physics (Secondar)