Your search was for date of death 1850-1859 and occupation Inspector. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Peile, Robert Moore (1762-1858)
- M.D. 3.6.1809 on testimonials signed by P. Plunkett M.D. and Hugh Ferguson M.D., physician in Dublin.
- 2. Mortimer, John (1782-1856)
- M.D. 5.8.1820 on testimonials signed by John Gray M.D.(Aber.), physician to Royal Naval hospital, Haslar and James Johnson (M.D. St A.), Albany, Picadilly and also Charles Dods M.D., 1st Surgeon, Royal Hospital, Haslar.
- 3. Magrath, George (1775-1857)
- M.D. 3.8.1805 on testimonials signed by John Fish Palmer M.D. and David Mackie M.D., Biggleswade, Beds.
- 4. Gibson, John (1813-1856)
- Student St Mary’s College 1839-1842 occ.
- 5. Hume, John Robert (d. 1857)
- M.D. 12.1.1816 on testimonials signed by John Hume M.D., Hamilton and Robert Cleghorn M.D., Glasgow.