Your search was for date of death 1840-1849 and occupation Inspector. 9 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Robb, John (1775-1845)
- M.D. 4.1.1817 on testimonials signed by Henry Irwin M.D., Deputy Inspector of Hospitals, N.B. and Andrew Halliday M.D., Physician in Ordinary to H.R.H. the Duke of Clarence, Edinburgh.
- 2. Tegart, Edward (1772-1845)
- M.D. 6.6.1825 on testimonials signed by Sir Matthew John Tierney M.D., Kt., Physician in Ordinary to His Majesty, Brighton and Sir Andrew Halliday M.D., Hampton Court.
- 3. Martin, William (1789-1848)
- M.D. 6.1.1821 on testimonials signed by John Barclay M.D. and Alexander Wylie M.D., Edinburgh. Degree granted gratis on application of Dr. Hunter.
- 4. Ferguson, William (1773-1847)
- M.D. 21.3.1812 on testimonials signed by William Farquharson M.D. and James Hamilton Jun. M.D.
- 5. Erly, John (d. 1844)
- M.D. 31.7.1811 on testimonials signed by William Wright M.D., Physician to the Forces and John Barclay M.D., Edinburgh.
- 6. Hogg, William (d. 1846)
- M.D. 23.2.1805 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan Jnr and William Farquharson M.D.
- 7. Dobson, Richard (1774-1847)
- M.D. 13.12.1824 on testimonials signed by William Beatty M.D. and James Domville M.D., Surgeon R.N., Greenwich Hospital.
- 8. Stewart, James (1775-1849)
- Student United College 1787-1788 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1788-1789 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log. 1789-1790 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Math. 1; Ethics; N. Phil. (Secondar). Bursar, 1787.
- 9. Quarrier, Daniel (d. 1843)
- M.D. 3.2.1816 on testimonials signed by Joseph Agar M.D., 69 Margaret Street, Cavendish Square and Robert Hooper M.D., 21 Savile Row, London.