Your search was for date of death 1820-1829 and occupation Inspector. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Wynne, William (d. 1821)
- M.D. 7.12.1816 on testimonials signed by W. M. Thackeray M.D. and J. M. B. Pigot M.D.(Edin. 1807), Chester.
- 2. Griffith, Charles (1770-1826)
- M.D. 28.12.1792 on testimonials signed by Colin Drummond M.D. and J. Fletcher M.D., Bristol.
- 3. Irvine, Gustavus (1751-1828)
- M.D. 15.7.1786 on testimonials signed by John Rollo M.D., Woolwich, Theod. Forbes Leith M.D., Wyville Smith M.D., Woolwich and Charles Webster M.D., Edinburgh.
- 4. Gordon, Robert (d. 1822)
- M.D. 16.9.1783 on testimonials signed by James Hay and Gregory Grant, Edinburgh.
- 5. Menzies, Alexander (d. 1822)
- Student United College 1784-1785 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1785-1786 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov. 1786-1787 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log. 1787-1788 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Ethics; N. Phil. (Ternar). Chancellor’s prize, Public Latin theme, 1785.