Your search was for date of birth 1780-1789 and occupation Hospital Mate. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Bunny, John Mort (1784-1848)
- M.D. 5.12.1818 on testimonials signed by Sir James McGrigor, Director general of the Army Medical Department, London and Edward Rigby M.D., Norwich.
- 2. Tobin, John (1789-1864)
- M.D. 4.3.1820 on testimonials signed by Sir James McGrigor, Director General, Army Medical Department and Charles Ferguson Forbes M.D., 25 Argyll St., London.
- 3. Walker, John Harding (1785-1848)
- M.D. 16.10.1805 by examination and testimonial signed by James Hamilton Jnr.
- 4. Banks, Samuel (1773-1841)
- M.D. 2.10.1824 on testimonials signed by Hugh Ferguson M.D., F.K.Q.C.P.I. and Samuel Labatt M.D., L.K.Q.C.P.I., Dublin.
- 5. MacGregor, John (1788-1814)
- M.D. 30.1.1813 on testimonials signed by John Balmanno M.D., Praeses of Faculty and T. Brown M.D., lecturer in botany, Glasgow University.
- 6. Brown, Robert (1780-1865)
- M.D. 1.7.1845 by examination.
- 7. May, Herman Storme (1789-1875)
- M.D. 7.5.1844 by examination.