Your search was for date of birth 1770-1779 and occupation Hospital Mate. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Pyper, Robert (1772-1854)
- M.D. 7.7.1821 on testimonials signed by Sir James Robert Grant M.D., Inspector General of Hospitals, now residing in Edinburgh and John Erly M.D., Deputy Inspector of Military Hospitals, now residing in Edinburgh.
- 2. Taylor, John (1770-1850)
- M.D. 3.5.1817 on testimonials signed by Sir James McGrigor Kt., M.D. and William Franklin M.D., London.
- 3. Banks, Samuel (1773-1841)
- M.D. 2.10.1824 on testimonials signed by Hugh Ferguson M.D., F.K.Q.C.P.I. and Samuel Labatt M.D., L.K.Q.C.P.I., Dublin.
- 4. de St Croix, Benjamin (1776-1848)
- M.D. 4.5.1816 on testimonials signed by William J. Almon, M.D.(St A.) and William Bruce Almon M.D.(Edin.), Halifax. Also John Inglis D.D., Ecclesiastical Commissioner to the Bishop of Nova Scotia and another from William Cochrane D.D., Vice President, King’s College, Nova Scotia.
- 5. Perry, William (b. 1772)
- M.A. and M.D. 19.4.1796 on testimonials signed by Edward Bourne M.D., Cheadle, Staffordshire and John Haxley M.D., Edinburgh.
- 6. Coates, Henry (1779-1848)
- M.D. 2.3.1822 on testimonials signed by George P.J. Wallis and R.V. Wallis, Eighteenth Century Medics (Newcastle, 1988) M.D.(Edin.), Bristol , David Davies M.D.(St A.), Bristol and W.C. Heywood M.D., Blandford.
- 7. Tegart, Edward (1772-1845)
- M.D. 6.6.1825 on testimonials signed by Sir Matthew John Tierney M.D., Kt., Physician in Ordinary to His Majesty, Brighton and Sir Andrew Halliday M.D., Hampton Court.