Your search was for date of death 1760-1769 and occupation Doctor. 8 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Crockat, James (d. 1765)
- M.A. and M.D. 23.2.1749 by examination.
- 2. Haldane, Patrick (d. 1761)
- M.D. 3.8.1758 ad eundem on testimonials signed by Alexander Dick C.R.M.E. Praeses, Joseph Rutherford M.D., Adam Murray M.D. and Stuart Threipland M.D., Edinburgh.
- 3. Lidderdale, Thomas (1705-1766)
- M.D. 20.10.1747 on testimonial signed by Dr [William] Cochrane, Edinburgh.
- 4. Tatham, Thomas (d. 1767)
- M.A. and M.D. 22.11.1760 on testimonials signed by R. Taylor and A. Addington.
- 5. Inglis, James (d. 1768)
- M.D. 17.3.1763 on testimonials signed by Robert Miller M.D.(St A.), Physician to the Army and John Harvie M.D., teacher of midwifery, London.
- 6. Douglas, Colin (1728-1769)
- M.A. and M.D. 9.7.1763 on testimonials signed by Alexander Stevenson M.D., John Gordon M.D., Glasgow also Robert Simson.
- 7. Cowper, William (d. 1767)
- M.A. and M.D. 11.5.1753 on testimonials signed by Thomas Wilbraham M.D. and Thomas Yate M.D., Hertford.
- 8. Dick, Richard (d. 1764)
- Professor of Civil History 13.5.1762 - 15.2.1764 (died).