Your search was for occupation Chief Medical Officer. 6 document were found. Showing all documents.
- Year of Birth
- Year of Death
- Year Studies Started
- Year Studies Ended
- 1. Fraser, John Sutherland (b. 1868)
- Student United College 1886-1887 Eng. Lit.; Gk. 1; Lat. 1; Math. 1. Bayne bursar, 1886.
- 2. Sue, Jean Joseph (1760-1830)
- M.D. 26.11.1783 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan and Charles Webster M.D., Edinburgh. Degree given gratis in testimony of the University’s respect for his father’s and his own merit.
- 3. Dobson, Richard (1774-1847)
- M.D. 13.12.1824 on testimonials signed by William Beatty M.D. and James Domville M.D., Surgeon R.N., Greenwich Hospital.
- 4. Steventon, William (d. 1881)
- M.D. 20.10.1854 by examination.
- 5. Kidd, Alexander Edward (1872-1944)
- Student U.C.D. [University College Dundee] 1891-1892 Physiol.; Prac. Anat.
- 6. Gairdner, William Tennant (1824-1907)
- Extra medical examiner 1857-1862.