Your search was for date of death 1800-1809 and occupation Assistant surgeon. 8 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. M’Donald, James (1784-1806)
- M.D. 29.6.1805 on testimonials signed by John Hill, William Farquharson M.D. and John Gordon M.D., Edinburgh.
- 2. Pattullo, George (1781-1804)
- Student United College 1794-1795 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1795-1796 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log. 1796-1797 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Math. 1. (Secondar).
- 3. Rumsay, Henry William (d. 1806)
- M.D. 16.3.1805 on testimonials signed by John Clarke M.D. and Thomas Bateman M.D., London.
- 4. Swinton, Archibald (1731-1804)
- M.A. and M.D. 18.2.1760 on testimonials signed by Robert Whytt, Professor of Medicine and James Hay M.D. Also Alexander Monro Sen. for Anatomy class.
- 5. Ure, George (1764-1806)
- M.D. 25.12.1784 on testimonials signed by John Ogilvy M.D., Forfar and Alexander Douglas, physician, Dundee.
- 6. Balmain, William (1762-1803)
- M.A. and M.D. 23.7.1803 on testimonials signed by James Sime M.D. and John Coakley Letsom , London.
- 7. Hay, John (d. 1797)
- M.D. 19.12.1792 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton Jnr. M.D. and James Steele M.D., Edinburgh.
- 8. Wade, John Peter (1762-1802)
- M.D. 8.3.1790 on testimonial signed by Francis Balfour M.D.