Your search was for date of death 1790-1799 and occupation Assistant surgeon. 6 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Kirkcaldy, George (d. 1797)
- Student United College 1780-1782 b, s. (Secondar).
- 2. Hathway, John [Scudamore] (d. 1796)
- M.D. 3.3.1788 on testimonials signed by John Mayo M.B., Physician to the Foundling Hospital and Fellow of Oriel College, Oxford and Andrew Marshall, surgeon and Reader in anatomy.
- 3. Ramsay, James (d. 1795)
- M.D. 29.4.1786 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan M.D. and Charles Webster M.D., Edinburgh.
- 4. Binny, George (d. 1793)
- M.D. c.1790 on testimonials signed by Alexander Douglas, physician and John Willison M.D., Dundee, but although the testimonials exist there must be doubt as to whether the degree was ever granted - not found in Senate Minutes or in Quaestor’s accounts.
- 5. Hay, John (d. 1797)
- M.D. 19.12.1792 on testimonials signed by James Hamilton Jnr. M.D. and James Steele M.D., Edinburgh.
- 6. Goudy, Walter (1740-1793)
- M.A. and M.D. 2.3.1774 gratis on testimonials signed by John Miller M.D., James Sim M.D., London and James Lind.