Your search was for occupation Assistant Inspector of Hospitals. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Williams, John (1751-1807)
- M.D. 29.4.1791 on testimonials signed by James Carmichael Smyth M.D., London, James Curry M.D. and William Kerr M.D., Northampton.
- 2. M’Intyre, Donald (d. 1815)
- M.D. 2.9.1803 on testimonials signed by William Wright M.D. and Andrew Duncan Jnr. M.D.
- 3. Walters, Robert [Francis] (d. 1833)
- M.A. and M.D. 26.12.1800 on testimonials signed by Robert Jackson M.D., Physician and head of the Military hospital at Chatham and J. Borland M.D., Assistant Inspector of Military hospitals.
- 4. Jameson, Alexander (1757-1810)
- M.D. 4.6.1803 on testimonials signed by John Barclay M.D. and J. Robertson Barclay M.D., Edinburgh.
- 5. Low, Hudson (b. 1734)
- M.A. and M.D. 24.9.1772 on testimonials signed by Patrick Blair, John Haly, John Longfield, Bayly Rogers and William Blake, Cork.
- 6. Borland, James (1774-1863)
- M.D. 21.12.1796 on testimonials signed by Robert Jackson M.D., Assistant Inspector General of Hospitals and Robert Gordon M.D., Deputy purveyor of hospitals.
- 7. M’Neil, James (d. 1806)
- Student United College 1783-1784 Lat. Jun.; Gk. Jun. 1784-1785 Lat. Prov.; Gk. Prov.; Log. (Secondar).