Your search was for date of death 1840-1849 and occupation Apothecary. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Williams, Howel Jones (1779-1848)
- M.D. 9.5.1825 on testimonials signed by Walter Mitchell M.D. and Edward Howell M.D., Swansea.
- 2. Poole, Matthew (1791-1843)
- M.D. 18.8.1798 on testimonials signed by John Yule M.D. and James Hamilton, Jnr., M.D., Edinburgh.
- 3. Ernest, Robert (1771-1840)
- M.D. 2.1.1819 on testimonials signed by David D. Davis M.D., Physician to H.R.H. the Duchess of Kent and to the Queen’s Lying -in Hospital and Hugh Cheney M.D. (St A.), late senior surgeon, Sheffield General Infirmary.
- 4. Burrows, George Mann (1771-1846)
- M.D. 2.12.1815 on testimonials signed by John Richard Farre M.D. and Richard Semple M.D., London. Diploma renewed 3.7.1824.
- 5. Johnston, James (1777-1845)
- M.D. 3.8.1816 on testimonials signed by Robert Wright M.D., Senior physician, Naval hospital, Haslar, George Vance M.D.(KC Aber) of the same establishment and William Shearman M.D., L.R.C.P.L., physician to London Dispensary.