Your search was for date of death 1830-1839 and occupation Apothecary. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Ward, Michael (1762-1833)
- M.D. 3.9.1814 on testimonials signed by John Hall M.D. and William Winstanley M.D., both of Manchester.
- 2. Heurtley, Richard Henry (1754-1832)
- M.D. 7.10.1809 on testimonials signed by George Pearson M.D., F.R.S. and G. O. Geats of Hertford College, Oxford.
- 3. Cheney, Hugh (1744-1830)
- M.D. 26.8.1797 on testimonials signed by Jonathan Stokes M.D., Chesterfield and John Ferrier, physician to Manchester Infirmary.
- 4. Whitby, Henry (d. 1838)
- M.D. 5.2.1825 on testimonials signed by John M. B. Pigot M.D.(Edin. 1807), Chester and Shirley Palmer M.D.(Glas. 1814), Tamworth.
- 5. Nichols, William Harle (d. 1830)
- M.D. 21.3.1812 on testimonials signed by John Simpson, physician, Halton, Yorkshire and William Campbell, physician, Whitby.
- 6. Wilkie, James (1762-1834)
- M.D. 14.8.1801 on testimonials signed by Andrew Young M.D. and S. B. Pearson M.D.
- 7. Fox, Joseph (1758-1832)
- M.D. 1.2.1783 on testimonials signed by Andrew Duncan M.D. and Charles Webster M.D.