Your search was for date of death 1810-1819 and occupation Apothecary. 8 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Smith, Alexander (d. 1810)
- M.D. 3.9.1808 on testimonials signed by James Corkindale M.D., Surgeon, Royal Infirmary, Glasgow and Peter Macdougall M.D., Surgeon Royal Infirmary, Glasgow.
- 2. Borlase, John Bingham (1753-1813)
- M.A. and M.D. 7.4.1804 on testimonials signed by Edward Jenner M.D.(St A.)., LL.D. (Camb.). Mass.) F.R.S., Henry Luxmore M.D. L.R.C.P.L., Physician to the Forces, Plymouth Dock and Thomas Hall M.D.(K.C. Aber.), Bodmin, Cornwall.
- 3. Bland, Robert (1730-1816)
- M.A. and M.D. 5.12.1778 on testimonials signed by Michael Teighe M.D., C. E. Bagge M.D., Andrew Wilson M.D. and H. White M.D., London.
- 4. Hurdis, James (1739-1816)
- M.D. 25.10.1806 on testimonials signed by Hector Campbell M.D.(St A. 1796) and William Nisbet M.D., London.
- 5. Fairfull, Thomas (d. 1811)
- Student United College 1769-1773 [ ],t,m. (Ternar). Wilkie bursar, 1765 (not accepted on account of immaturity). M.A. 3.5.1773.
- 6. Nice, William Samuel (1776-1815)
- M.A. and M.D. 11.2.1804 on testimonials signed by Robert Smith M.D. of Ayr and William Cullen Brown M.D., Edinburgh.
- 7. Seares, George Montague (1760-1817)
- M.D. 30.4.1808 on testimonials signed by Robert Willan M.D. and John McNamara Hayes M.D. Also John Clarke M.D., London.
- 8. Harwood, Bussick (1750-1814)
- M.D. 10.6.1782 on testimonial signed by W. Buchan, London with certificate of examination by James Flint in presence of one of the professors of the University of Cambridge.