Your search was for date of birth 1770-1779 and occupation Apothecary. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Stenson, Nathaniel (b. 1775)
- M.D. 6.11.1813 on testimonials signed by George Pearson, Andrew Thynne M.D. and Thomas Denman M.D., London.
- 2. Williams, Howel Jones (1779-1848)
- M.D. 9.5.1825 on testimonials signed by Walter Mitchell M.D. and Edward Howell M.D., Swansea.
- 3. Ernest, Robert (1771-1840)
- M.D. 2.1.1819 on testimonials signed by David D. Davis M.D., Physician to H.R.H. the Duchess of Kent and to the Queen’s Lying -in Hospital and Hugh Cheney M.D. (St A.), late senior surgeon, Sheffield General Infirmary.
- 4. Nice, William Samuel (1776-1815)
- M.A. and M.D. 11.2.1804 on testimonials signed by Robert Smith M.D. of Ayr and William Cullen Brown M.D., Edinburgh.
- 5. Burrows, George Mann (1771-1846)
- M.D. 2.12.1815 on testimonials signed by John Richard Farre M.D. and Richard Semple M.D., London. Diploma renewed 3.7.1824.