Your search was for occupation Alderman. 7 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Williams, Edward (1812-1893)
- M.D. 4.5.1850 by examination.
- 2. Bland, Thomas (d. 1812)
- M.D. 9.6.1787 on testimonials signed by Snowden White M.D. and John Storer M.D., Nottingham.
- 3. Evans, Trevor Lloyd (b. 1878)
- Student United College 1896-1897 Eng. Lit.; Gk.; Hist.
- 4. Smith, Henry (1774-1817)
- M.D. 4.5.1816 on testimonials signed by Richard Fowler M.D., Salisbury and George Man Burrows M.D., Knightsbridge, Middlesex.
- 5. Rigsby, Edward (1748-1821)
- M.D. 17.10.1814 on testimonials signed by Thomas Girdlestone M.D., Yarmouth and Warner Wright M.D., Physician to the Norfolk hospital, Norwich.
- 6. Arden, John (1753-1837)
- M.D. 1.12.1810 on testimonials signed by John Campbell Flint M.D. and John Metcalfe M.D., Gainsborough.
- 7. Evans, Annie Lloyd (1874-1938)
- Student United College 1892-1893 Eng. Lit.; Jun. Gk.; Jun. Lat.; Jun. Math. 1893-1894 Lat.; Math.; Chem. 1894-1895 N. Phil.; M. Phil.; French 1895-1896 Log.; Educ. Taylour Thomson bursary, 1893. M.A. 26.3.1897.