Your search was for occupation 2nd assistant surgeon. 5 document were found. Showing all documents.
- 1. Locke, William Oliver (1786-1846)
- M.D. 3.8.1822 on testimonials signed by Gustavus Irwin M.D., late surgeon and Inspector, Ordnance Medical Department, Woolwich, John Webb, Director General, Ordnance Medical Department, Peter Venables A.M. and M.D. of the Royal Ordnance Hospital, Portsmouth. Also Ashley Cooper M.D., Spring Gardens.
- 2. Alley, George (1782-1811)
- M.D. 11.4.1807 on testimonials signed by John Longfield M.D., James Bennet M.D.(Edin.), Anthony Mann M.D.(Edin. 1785) William Hallaran M.D.(Edin. 1757) and Francis Walsh M.D.
- 3. Moises, Hugh (1773-1819)
- M.D. 13.4.1798 on testimonials signed by George Pearson M.D. and Andrew Thynne, M.D., London.
- 4. Ramsay, Robert (1787-1814)
- Student United College 1800-1801 Gk. Jun.; Lat. Jun. 1801-1802 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Log. 1802-1803 Gk. Prov.; Lat. Prov.; Ethics; Physics. (Ternar). Foundation bursar, 1800. Gray prize, 1803.
- 5. Macintosh, John (d. 1837)
- Examiner in medicine 1833-1834.