Story, Richard ♂
M.D. 15.12.1810 on testimonials signed by Joseph D. A. Gilpin M.D., late Deputy Inspector of Army hospitals and Hugh James M.D.(Edin.), Carlisle.
Born c. 1739 son of David Story, Abbey Holme, Cumberland.
Died Penrith 14.12.1821 aged 82.
- P.J. Wallis and R.V. Wallis, Eighteenth Century Medics (Newcastle, 1988)
- Dundee Advertiser 4.1.1822
- Joseph Walker, Hist. of Penrith 2nd ed. (Penrith, [?1860]) p87f
- J. F. Chance, The Pattinsons of Kirklinton (London, 1899) p5f
- T.A. Trollope, What I remember. 3v. (London, 1887-1889) ii p42