Pitcairn, David ♂
Student United College 1826-1827 Lat. Prov.; Math. 2 & 3 1827-1828 Ethics; Physics; Chem. (Secondar).
Baptised 3.11.1811 son of John Pitcairn, farmer, Monimail and Jean/Jane Martin.
Linen and flax merchant, Dundee - senior partner with David Martin & Co. Chairman of Chamber of Commerce, Dundee. Active in bringing British Association to Dundee in 1867.
Proprietor of Kinnaird, Dairsie.
- Chalmers, Class list, New College CHA6.14.1-4
- Edinburgh, New College CHA4.80.24
- Fifeshire Jnl. 4.7.1869 p5
- Deaths Reg. St Andrew Dundee 1869/126
- Monumental inscription, Abdie