Harwood, Bussick [Busick] ♂
M.D. 10.6.1782 on testimonial signed by W. Buchan, London with certificate of examination by James Flint in presence of one of the professors of the University of Cambridge.
Born 17.11.1750 2nd son of John Harwood, Newmarket and Mary [ ].
M.B. 1785 and M.D. 1790 of Cambridge University . F.R.S. 1784.
A system of comparative anatomy and physiology. Vol. 1. (Cambridge: Printed by J. Burges, 1796)
Died at Downing College, Cambridge 10.11.1814.
- D.G. Crawford, Roll of the Indian Medical Service, 1615-1930 (London, 1930) B 198
- J.A. Venn, Alumni Cantabrigienses
- Gentleman's Magazine 1814 ii 605
- Busick Harwood in Wikipedia
- also Sir Busick Harwood, Downing's first Professor of Medicine, webpage of Downing College, Cambridge.