Flint, Robert ♂
Professor of Moral Philosophy 16.11.1864-29.7.1876 (resigned).
Publications. F.B.A. [Fellow of the British Academy].
Anti-theistic theories, being the Baird Lecture for 1877. 4th ed. (Edinburgh: Blackwood, 1879)
Agnosticism. The Croall Lecture for 1887-88. (Edinburgh: Blackwood, 1903)
Died at Edinburgh 25.11.1910.
- W.I. Addison, Matriculation albums of the University of Glasgow 1728-1858. 15620
- Fasti ecclesiae scoticanae
- St Andrews Citizen 13.8.1921
- D. Macmillan, Life…1914
- The Student 2 Nov. 1889 p98)
- Robert Flint in Wikipedia.